I bought this dress in late Spring, at a little boutique in wide breezy main streets of Brunswick Heads. Over the years it has been a tradition of mine to bring home a relic of my family's time camping there, and with secondhand stores bursting at the seams with cheap finds and street stores chocked full of goodies it isn't hard to execute. The turquoise wrap dress is from a shop called Lazybones, aptly named for it's comfy nostalgic apparel and homewares.
Wrap dresses are perfect for lazy days, and particularly when you are pottering around doing ordinary things (which I'm doing 90% of the time, let's be honest) like watering your plants, or planning your Italy wardrobe, or reading this series. What acts of leisure do you indulge in when you've got a day in lieu?
Excuse this awkward photo. It was the only one we took of the whole outfit, but it rather looks like I am doing some sort of dance (I might have been).
Shoes were from Bait footwear, and I love them dearly.
My patient photographer man, Danny.
Warmest, Ali x







No comments:
Post a Comment